King King Rocks | ?m | ?s | MPAR Developments

Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
King Rocks: a proposed subdivision of detached & semi-detached dwellings developed by MPAR Developments to the east of East Humber Drive, west of Dufferin Street and south of Charles Baker Drive in King City.

Plan from MPAR:
King-Rocks-1.jpg

While we can see a lane in the aerial imagery (one lane? two?), without knowing the actual width of the planned road (not knowing if the entire gray area is actually meant to indicate pavement — I assume it's not that wide actually, we're probably seeing the whole ROW), nevertheless, the percentage of space taken up by road in this development shocks me somewhat... we're just so used to giving over what seems like unlimited space to cars roads… brig the Dutch in please!

...come on, Mr. 42...once you move into one these houses with a name like that, you can kick off those blue suede shoes!😽

While we can see a lane in the aerial imagery (one lane? two?), without knowing the actual width of the planned road (not knowing if the entire gray area is actually meant to indicate pavement — I assume it's not that wide actually, we're probably seeing the whole ROW), nevertheless, the percentage of space taken up by road in this development shocks me somewhat... we're just so used to giving over what seems like unlimited space to cars roads… brig the Dutch in please!

Um, how else am I going to get my lifted dualie pickup truck with extended tow mirrors safely down the street?

Back