News   Apr 19, 2024
 433     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 9.4K     2 

Toronto Breweries, Brew Pubs, Bottle Shops

Went to Left Field Brewery in Liberty Village yesterday for trivia night Wednesday but the team spots were already booked up ahead of time. Looked fairly busy which was good to see. Stayed for a one drink before heading to the Rhino in Parkdale to shoot some pool.

Went to Left Field Brewery in Liberty Village yesterday for trivia night Wednesday but the team spots were already booked up ahead of time. Looked fairly busy which was good to see. Stayed for a one drink before heading to the Rhino in Parkdale to shoot some pool.
Are you my doppelganger?

Are you my doppelganger?
spidey.JPG

Source

Went back to Left Field Brewery and stayed for trivia last night. Decent game and crowd. The ordering system is pretty efficient. Each person can keep their own tab along with order and pay through the system on their own phones. The prize for the winning team in trivia was a 12 pack of beer. We weren't close to winning but I have a feeling some teams could've been cheating lol.

Wow, it looks like an epic spot - I've always wanted to check it out, but I'm rarely seen east of Yonge...
Their beer is ok, but there is better at other nearby breweries, IMHO. They rubbed a lot of locals the wrong way by providing space and platforming the anti-vax brigade during Covid

Edit: you can find some coverage on BlogTO, which I know isn't a great site

Last edited:

Back