Toronto Bathurst Quay Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | Kearns Mancini

My favourite little cultural project is motoring along! Taken 21 June.

View attachment 574398
View attachment 574399View attachment 574400View attachment 574401
I’m really hoping thought will be put into programming of the site. The waterfront needs more well-known cultural spots like this. It’s great OCAD has stakes in it but i’d like to see international/experimental and quirky exhibitions - not that ocad students arent already making great works.

Kraftwerk in Berlin comes to mind (even though something like that would be better suited in the hearn).

I’m really hoping thought will be put into programming of the site. The waterfront needs more well-known cultural spots like this. It’s great OCAD has stakes in it but i’d like to see international/experimental and quirky exhibitions - not that ocad students arent already making great works.

Kraftwerk in Berlin comes to mind (even though something like that would be better suited in the hearn).
Don’t you worry as the idea for this and the wider area is to be very program heavy! Btw the next projection on the Silos is planned for Nuit Blanche 2024.

Today. Adding character to the downtown skyline.

IMG_3091.jpeg

Back