Toronto 386 Symington | 78.65m | 23s | Tricon | Graziani + Corazza

Was excited about this development, but renderings and architecture are not exactly inspiring. Curious to see how it will sell.

I guess the idea of this being developed w more density in a somewhat cool way, plus the beer store site being developed might bring some more life and folks to this part of Symington.

I hope that we can also do something with Symington through the underpass, between Dupont and Kingsley. The road is unnecessarily wide here. Two lanes in each direction, while immediately north it's one very narrow lane in each direction, and south it's one lane in each direction and one parking lane. It's a uselessly-short speedway. There's potential to make this into a much more inviting, friendly, safe streetscape.

43ey5tggsfds.JPG

New to the site, does the previous post confirm that the city has approved the building permit?
No, it indicates that zoning has been approved for the project. The next step, their Site Plan Application, is still under review. The last step are the various permits. The shoring permit for excavation is under review. I don't see an application for a building permit yet.

are there any updates on this project? The break ground was scheduled to happen in January... now is Early Spring 2019...

Back