Mississauga 1995 Dundas Street East | ?m | 25s | Landeal | RAW Design

Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
1995 Dundas Street East: a proposed 25 & 24-storey mixed-use residential & retail building designed by RAW Design for Landeal Group on the northwest corner of Dundas Street East and Universal Drive in Mississauga's Dixie area.

Perspectives from the Pre-consultation slides and project page:
1995-Dundas-Street-Presentation-0.jpg
1995-Dundas-Street-Presentation-8.jpg
1995-Dundas-Street-Presentation-68.jpg
1995-Dundas-Street-Presentation-69.jpg

Google Street View of the site as of September 2023:
1718822116092.png

Everyday I see a new mid rise proposal for dundas. The same mid rises which were part of the Toronto avenue plan. Yet Toronto avenues got streetcars or LRTs and here we’re lucky to get a bus.

Everyday I see a new mid rise proposal for dundas. The same mid rises which were part of the Toronto avenue plan. Yet Toronto avenues got streetcars or LRTs and here we’re lucky to get a bus.
I personally (emphasis on personally) want the next subway line to be Dundas-Kingston. Start at Jane, follow Dundas most of the way east but diverting up to College to cross Line 1, then following Gerrard before heading up Kingston road.

I digress though, won't get into that discussion here but with the amount of rapid densification occurring along essentially the entire length of Dundas, something needs to be done. And the sooner they do it the fewer the number of people will have to deal with construction.

Haven't seen any of them start construction though...

Haven't seen any of them start construction though...
There’s two brand new ones at dundas and hurontario. And i don’t doubt anywhere in the gta can sell 20 floor buildings if there is an approved application.

Back