News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 652     0 

Today's Transit delays

Colin

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was wondering if there were any transit delays today April 2 2008. You might be wondering way I am asking, the reason is that I need an excuse for a petition for a lab I missed today. So if anyone experienced a transit delay today between 8:00am and 9:00am can you please post!!. Your response would be greatly appreciated.:) Thanks

I was wondering if there were any transit delays today April 2 2008. You might be wondering way I am asking, the reason is that I need an excuse for a petition for a lab I missed today. So if anyone experienced a transit delay today between 8:00am and 9:00am can you please post!!. You response would be greatly appreciated.:) Thanks

I don't think that's an acceptable excuse, but there was a delay at Wellesley Station around 7:00am this morning. I was on the subway at 8:15 and all the problems had been cleared with no delays for me.

Yeah I can't see them buying that excuse.

It would have to be a pretty long delay to miss an entire lab.

Srry, I should have given more details, The lab was at 9:00am and if you are late they won't let you in and therefore they give you a zero , unless you get a petition ofcourse.:)

I was wondering if there were any transit delays today April 2 2008. You might be wondering way I am asking, the reason is that I need an excuse for a petition for a lab I missed today. So if anyone experienced a transit delay today between 8:00am and 9:00am can you please post!!. Your response would be greatly appreciated.:) Thanks
So you want us to help you lie to your professors in order to get you out of something that was your fault. No thanks.

My bus at Pharmacy and Gordon Baker was 5 minutes late, does that count? Oh, and the bus had to wait an extra light cycle to make a left onto Steeles because of the traffic.

Back