News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.6K     5 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 671     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Today's picture (Jan 16)

lets all go lose our wallets. hey, if not before the relationship, it will happen during anyway. :eek :lol

The question is though: what was in the wallet? A girl who finds my lost wallet will find one (maxed-out) credit card, crappy U of T ID with a picture that makes me look hungover and as though I'm being held hostage, a health card from the late 1980s, my ex's phone number, and the business card for Duff's wings. So I can't say there's a lot of drawing power there. And if she's an accountant of all things, then I know I'm in the wrong business...

Checking out someone's boots is quite different from having a foot fetish. Her boots are way too velvety though, for the record

Yes, that could be so. Or as dan e suggested, maybe he likes getting kicked. So maybe he actually could be a cross-dressing, foot-fetishist into being booted out of bed. I know it's a stretch due to the lack of direct evidence, but speculation is so much fun.

My interpretation of the photo is that the guy on the right, who as you can see is about to mail a letter ( to the girl in the fetish boots as it turns out, though he only knows her by her online name "HL" ) is wondering who she is and why she is heading towards Nathan Phillips Square with a small plastic garbage bag that jerks around as if there is something alive trapped inside.

In my wallet: a 50, a 20, some coins, my pass card, bank card, ROM card, COC and TSO discount cards, work i.d. card, medical clinic card, and several scraps of paper with mysterious scribbles that an Enigma Machine would take several decades to figure out.

The question is though: what was in the wallet? A girl who finds my lost wallet will find one (maxed-out) credit card, crappy U of T ID with a picture that makes me look hungover and as though I'm being held hostage, a health card from the late 1980s, my ex's phone number, and the business card for Duff's wings. So I can't say there's a lot of drawing power there. And if she's an accountant of all things, then I know I'm in the wrong business...

go buy a pack of condoms, the biggest size you can find and put one in the wallet. she'll call you no matter what your credit. ;)

Because some details are better left to those who know her better I guess. I can tell you she went to UWO in the 1992-1995 timeframe and grew up in Thunder Bay. Her boyfriend during university died on the Trans Canada Highway 17 driving at night. She met her husband by finding a wallet somebody left behind, looking at the ID and thought this guy is cute, and then returned the wallet and it went from there. So if you guys on the forum want to hitch with a girl like this that is how its done :)

I know...I was kidding (sort of ;) ).

Too bad to her about her bf...and her husband for that matter! :p

So I guess she's in her early-mid 30s. Still pretty amazing that you know her...what a small world.

The photo is from a photoblog of a guy who takes a lot of shots "from the hip" while walking around Toronto. Can't remember the photoblog name or address though.

Back