News   Jul 26, 2024
 2K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.7K     3 

The Sheppard East Corridor

4grand

Member Bio
Reaction score
Starting at Bayview and Sheppard, head East along Sheppard. You'll pass Arc, the NY Towers complex and soon approach Bessarion.

If you look closely, you'll notice that every single residential house has been bought up along Sheppard and there are rezoning signs stuck here and there.

To me, it's obvious that Daniels and Shane Baghai will continue to build these 5-8 story, terraced condos all along Sheppard; from east of the YMCA, all the way to Bessarion. There is a miniature commercial complex being built closer to Bessarion that looks like something out of mid-90s Markham, but other than that, I think there will be a nice, residential and commercial street scape along Sheppard, culminating in the massive Park Place buildings on your way to Leslie.

Will the materials be of high-quality? Probably not, but it will be a massive change from the static residential houses that line this major thoroughfare to the massive, bustling condo complexes that are on the way.

And of course, Bayview Village is right there too.

The fact that they're not as 'suburban condo' as they could have been (these being built up to the sidewalk) I think will help change the dynamic of Sheppard East.

Toronto-North-York-Low-Rise-Condos-Merci-Condos-Bayview-Village-Bayview-and-Sheppard-Subway-Daniels-1g.JPG

650%20Sheppard%20Ave%20-%20Bayview%20Sheppard%20condos.jpg

Last edited:

Back