News   May 09, 2024
 330     1 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Swinging baby!

I just found out that WICKED at the corner of Richmond St E & Church St is a swingers club. I had no idea. I figured it was just a new bar in my nabe, but it's actually much more! For those interested in more info, click here. Hehe.

I knew there was one somewhere in this area. Cool now I have an excuse for those late night walks after my wife's gone to bed.

Hey, the best female swinger in town is out by Paul Willison's nr Vic Park + Eg

Why should I or the government of Canada care if a bunch of consenting adults want to get together in private and have sex?

Big deal, long overdue.

In its 7-2 decision, the court redefined indecency to use harm, rather than community standards, as the key yardstick.
The ruling, written by Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin, said acts must be shown to be harmful to the point where they �interfere with the proper functioning of society� before they can be labelled indecent.

By judging things by harm rather than what is the community standard, I wonder what this would mean if someone challenged this country's pot laws to the Supreme Court. It would be hard to argue that individual possession of small amounts of pot would be "harmful to the point where they interfere with the proper functioning of society".

I bet that would be a successful court challenge. Way to establish precedent!

Anyone here willing to get busted for possession of pot to challenge this to the Supreme Court? It helps if you have deep pockets or are a friend of Clayton Ruby.

It would be hard to argue that individual possession of small amounts of pot would be "harmful to the point where they interfere with the proper functioning of society".

You have a point. Both might actually help with the proper functioning of society by producing pleasant experiences.

Then again, if everyone is doing it all at the same time...

Back