281     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 585     0 

Someone told be this site was called UrbanToronto. Well, they lied

RVD420

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
I made a account just to say this. This site focuses only in the downtown area. I wanna talk about the other areas in the city. Change the name to UrbanDowntownToronto because you guys lied.

No one's stopping anyone from talking about other parts of the city. It's just that they aren't as interesting to most people, so they don't get the same attention

Talk about any area of the city you want. It's about all of Toronto but people discuss projects that interest them.

No lying involved. The moderators don't decide what the discussions are about, the members do. By and large, they have chosen to talk about the downtown core.

However, you can't have looked very hard as there is a fair amount of discussion of the "inner suburbs" of Etobicoke, North York, and Scarborough. Mississauga also receives a fair amount of attention.

But when you attend a meeting about the future of Toronto, and most of the people who took the effort to attend are from downtown or are primarily concerned about downtown, don't blame the organizers.

Thanks for coming but you are the weakest link ... goodbye.

No lying involved. The moderators don't decide what the discussions are about, the members do. By and large, they have chosen to talk about the downtown core.

However, you can't have looked very hard as there is a fair amount of discussion of the "inner suburbs" of Etobicoke, North York, and Scarborough. Mississauga also receives a fair amount of attention.

But when you attend a meeting about the future of Toronto, and most of the people who took the effort to attend are from downtown or are primarily concerned about downtown, don't blame the organizers.

Most of the discussions on the suburbs is negative. I've been waiting to hear something positive of those places, especially in the east end.

By which alias should I address you...

HELLYEAH
Jays753
RVD420
Jobber
ScarboroughCity233
We've Cena Nuff

??

Don't bother replying - you won't be able to. And don't even think about sending out threatening messages to any of the mods - if you do, prepare to hear from your ISP.

AoD

Last edited:
Most of the discussions on the suburbs is negative. I've been waiting to hear something positive of those places, especially in the east end.

YOU COULD HAVE DONE SO. No one owes you anything, so stop feeling entitled. You could have chosen to enlighten us with the wonders and charms of the eastern suburbs. But why do that when you can complain that others don't do it for you?
`

Last edited:
CDL:

Haven't you noticed the change in the said member's status? ;) At this point, he could choose nothing, other than attempt to sign up for yet another account. Though quite frankly, he should just stick with WWE.

AoD

CDL:

Haven't you noticed the change in the said member's status? ;) At this point, he could choose nothing, other than attempt to sign up for yet another account. Though quite frankly, he should just stick with WWE.

I noticed. Hence why it was in past-tense. I still wanted to leave a message, even if he's lurking.

Someone told me if I wore white Nike tennies, pooped a cyanide pill and cut off my testicles, aliens from outtaspace would take me to their ship and I'd live forever in complete knowledge and awareness.

They lied!

Someone told me if I wore white Nike tennies, pooped a cyanide pill and cut off my testicles, aliens from outtaspace would take me to their ship and I'd live forever in complete knowledge and awareness.

They lied!

Pop the pill instead of pooping it, and then sit back and enjoy extraterrestrial enlightenment.

Back