Savvy Condos (Menkes) - Real Estate -

T

tommy

Can someone give me more info about Savvy than this?
http://www.freecondoguide.com/toronto_investment_properties/savvy.php

I've searched the internet high and low and I can't find anything about it except for what's written there. It's a development by Savvy, and i hate registering with the developer. On the Menkes site, they don't even have much info either.

I've got my family living up at Yonge and Sheppard, and I want to buy a brand spanking new condo.:)

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. I think it's still pretty new so there isn't much info anywhere still. I'll have to wait a bit, which is fine because I haven't even started the process of applying for a mortgage. Yikes!

get an agent

You should probably ask that guy from freecondoguide.com for more info. I just bought a new condo and working with an agent is really your best way of doing it. They have access to inside information. It doesn't cost you anything as a buyer so you have nothing to lose.

I just got an email from them today saying that theres a first public viewing of the floorplans at their sales center March 8th at noon.

airvieweb1.jpg

Wow I'm in awe! The most AMAZING condo ever. Better buy one...errr make that four of them! Let's see, my great uncle A is immigrating to Canada because he wants to take advantage of the free health care, my mother-in-law's third cousin wants to go to York University in 2012 and my cousin B is being transferred to Toronto from Vancouver in 2011. Then there's urbandreamer--surely he wants to live in the SAVVY-est condo in town? What a view, what a life! Whew!

SAVVY: where SAVVY sexy people live! Don't miss out! North York's last concrete and glass slab dream homes to be built! Hurry. The sale ends soon....!

An agent told me 1 bedrooms were going for around $260k :\
Was hoping it would be cheaper. Mebbe thats just the units he has for sale though.

You should probably ask that guy from freecondoguide.com for more info. I just bought a new condo and working with an agent is really your best way of doing it. They have access to inside information. It doesn't cost you anything as a buyer so you have nothing to lose.

Or you can go in without someone holding your hand and ask the seller/developer to knock off the agent commission as there is no middle man. That's always an option.

Just tell the developer what you want: 2 sinks in the kitchen, a working toilet and bathtub/shower, hot water on demand, a few electric/cable outlets, basic white walls and white ceramic tiling in the kitchen and bathroom. Buy your cabinets etc at ikea. No agent, no bs, no stupid commission. Get it in writing on your floor plan. Get a corner unit with straight walls, as much closet space as possible. As far from the elevator shaft and garbage shute as possible. On a lower floor. Simple. Oh and don't pay any tax. If they want $250,000 for a one bedroom give them $199,000 cash.

Don't be scared by the hot sales ladies--they're there for networking purposes only;)

Back