1K     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.8K     3 

Public Hearing Process for New Developments

WienTO

Member Bio
Reaction score
Dear fellow urban toronto members,

Having followed the issues discussed on this forum for years, I am thankfull for being kept up to date by a wide array of people with different professional backgrounds. By recently moving back to Toronto from Vienna, I am adjusting to the advantages and disadvantages of the urban environment Toronto has to offer. One of the disadvantages is the lack of integration between new high rise developments and old heritage buildings, or older lower street front developments. As an area resident, this has prompted me to become active with the city's public hearing process. However, I found it difficult to get on top of the schedules for public hearing processes. I found the following link from the City of Toronto's homepage:

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentApplications/searchPlanningAppSetup.do?action=init

Can anybody inform me on appropriate sources for staying on top of associated public hearing process schedules? I live in the downtown area and certainly would not mind voicing my opinion at one of these hearings. I hope I posted this topic in the right place.

Thank you for your support.

What ward do you live in? If its Ward20, send me a PM and I will hook you up with the office, which can email you about all of the development meetings in the ward.

Back