244     0 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Previous Federal Election Results

C

CliffColeclough

I have moved into a new riding. Curious to know how Red my neighbourhood is. Does anyone have a link where I can check riding results from the last few elections.

www.cbc.ca/canadavotes/

On the right hand side you will see 'Riding Profiles'. Select your province, then select your riding and it gives a quick rundown about your riding.

Thanks, I guess I need to next figure out the name of my riding....

Im sure if you dig around that site there are maps somewhere to help you figure that out. I didnt look too hard but it seems as though information such as that would be on there too.

Thanks everyone. Looks like I am in the riding of Willowdale!

Willowdale, sounds suburbanish. Im guessing it went Liberal last election?

Election Prediction - Ontario

Not only is this link an interesting forum on how you would think a riding would vote (and can go through all 308 ridings, with firmer predicitions in place as the election date looms closer), there will also be the actual results for each candidate for each riding for the last election.

In my riding, Brampton West, the Liberals (Beaumier) won by a 5% margin, against Tory Tony Clement, who decided to run in Parry Sound this time. Now an Indo-Canadian is running for the Tories, and a lot of the immigrant vote might go his way this time, so I'm not sure how it will go. I don't mind my MP, and wouldn't want my riding to go Tory (though I'm moving out soon enough), but I really like the NDP.

Back