637     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 991     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 732     0 

Photo Request: Townhomes in CityPlace/Concord Pacific

C

cassiusa

Hey guys. Does anyone have any pictures of the townhomes at CityPlace and Concord Pacific Place in Vancouver they can post? I was in Vancouver a few months ago but neglected to take pics of any of the Concord Pacific townhomes at the time.

Thanks

Thanks officedweller. I figured if anyone you would reply.

Is there something specific that you need? I'm going to be in Vancouver in a couple of days.

Nothing in specific any more, thanks ganjavih. However, if you're in the Concord Pacific area and feel like taking some ground-levels shots, that'd be nice :)

I'm sure those pics would come in useful for either validating or destroying arguments for or against CityPlace's future west-side developements somewhere on this message board.

here are some photos i've taken of townhouses and podiums in the concord pacific development.

these townhouses face a square at the corner of richards and beach:

13.JPG

here are those townhouses from above and behind:

95.JPG

this is the square, which hadn't opened yet and was fenced-off when i took this photo:

DSCF2748.JPG

corner of davie and pacific, in the middle of the concord pacific development:

DSCF2800.JP

davie and marina, on the water's edge:

DSCF2734.JPG

here's an oversaturated 2001-vintage photo of a supermarket in concord pacific:

17.jpg

finally, some shots of new condo development in yaletown just outside of concord pacific:

27.JPG

41.JPG

DSCF8336.JPG

DSCF2699.JPG

i think it really speaks to the positive influence that urban planners can have on a development, if they're of the right mindset and are given the right tools.

Back