News   May 07, 2024
 409     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 351     0 

Optima Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

movieguy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Could anyone provide some details about the amenities of the Optima? Perhaps some pictures?

I read on craigslist it is the best of the buildings because the amenities are not shared. Wondering if they are any good. I took a look at the Superclub for HVE today and was taken aback by how uneven some of the stuff was. It was either amazing, or "what the hell", such as the party room and lounge/juice bar area. Very attractive staff though. ;)

Gym,

pool

Guest Suite

Boardroom,

Party room

Billiards

Steam Room

Hot Tub

Stellar Security...
( you must have a special key to access elevators, Your floor and even your side of the building on your floor.)

In addition, they are more 2 bedroom condos in Optima, so the crowd in the building is more older and starter families than the rest of CityPlace.

Gym,
pool
Guest Suite
Boardroom,
Party room
Billiards
Steam Room
Hot Tub
Stellar Security...
( you must have a special key to access elevators, Your floor and even your side of the building on your floor.)
In addition, they are more 2 bedroom condos in Optima, so the crowd in the building is more older and starter families than the rest of CityPlace.

-what he said, but i will elaborate, BBQ on the terrace, movie theater
-And i second the secuirty, the key is coded to your floor (you cant go to any other floor except for yours, parking, ammenities.) And once you get off the elevator there is another security door.
-And to repeat, the crowd of Optima is generally older compared to other cityplace condos.

Wow! Thanks for the info guys!
Is there a fee to rent the party room or movie theatre?
well like most condos there is a fee/deposit to rent the partyroom/theater for private use, but if you just want to use it for general use its free.

Back