OAK & CO (Oakville, Cortel group, 14 + 17s, ?) - Real Estate

Aman Kapoor

Member Bio
Reaction score
Oak & Condos VIP Sale on this weekend. Attached are some new renderings. Suites from $300s with 1 free parking and 1 free locker.

Modern amenities including Concierge, Fitness Centre, Zen/Yoga Space, Lounge, Wifi Zone, Mail Room, Party Room, and Morrison Creek Terrace

Tentative closing is: Fall 2020. Phase 1 of the four phases to launch end of this week. I will have the list of available units uploaded shortly on https://www.torontocondo4u.ca/oak-co-condos/

Attachments

• oak lobby.jpg
    oak lobby.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 410
  • OAK NEW.PNG
    OAK NEW.PNG
    629.1 KB · Views: 435
  • oak site.PNG
    oak site.PNG
    962.8 KB · Views: 422
First time poster so forgive me if this is not allowed but curious to know if anyone for Tower 2, 3, or 4 has been called for their color/design appointments yet?

wondering if any of you can help me. My final tentative closing on tower 3 is September 2nd, but was told that the firm closing will likely be delayed. Looking at the phase of construction, can we tell how much more this will get delayed? December 2022? or even 2023 for interim occupancy. thank you

wondering if any of you can help me. My final tentative closing on tower 3 is September 2nd, but was told that the firm closing will likely be delayed. Looking at the phase of construction, can we tell how much more this will get delayed? December 2022? or even 2023 for interim occupancy. thank you
It's too far out from then to make an educated guess at this point, sorry! Delays are typical in the industry though, in fact it's extremely rare for there to not be delays.

Back