News   May 03, 2024
 120     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 306     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 711     0 

Nexus (Downtown Markham, Remington, 14 + 10s, Quadrangle)

So they're charging full maintenance fee, but none of the amenities are finished, not to mention half of the building!
What are we paying for exactly...geez...

One of the things you would be paying for would be the budgeted amount for the Reserve Fund contributions. Each and every month until Registration. Then, just see how much of that portion gets turned over to the Condominium Corp to be placed into the Reserve Fund. Nada. Nothing. Zero.

There is no requirement under the Condominium Act for the Declarant to remit the funds they have collected under the budget line for the Reserve Fund in the Interim Maintenance Fees. From what I have heard, all the developers keep this money - it is industry standard practice. I am not sure if this specific issue is being addressed in the planned changes for the new Condominium Act.

Looks like they are making a left turn lane, for northbound traffic, into the Nexus parking lot from Birchmount. I'm happy they're getting it done before Birchmount to Hwy 7 opens up.

Looks like they are making a left turn lane, for northbound traffic, into the Nexus parking lot from Birchmount. I'm happy they're getting it done before Birchmount to Hwy 7 opens up.

It looks like they are NOT creating that left-turn lane into the nexus building.
If the left-turn lane from Birchmount is not created, then Nexus residents and their guests will be forced to use Rouge Valley Drive. This is a huge inconvenience!

Last edited:
IMG_9210.JPG
IMG_9213.JPG
IMG_9212.JPG
IMG_9211.JPG

Back