2.7K     2 
News   Aug 30, 2024
 2.5K     0 
News   Aug 30, 2024
 618     0 

Next In-Person Meet

C

ceaz40

Hi everyone. I have read the posts on here for a few years now and I just want to say how much I admire your opinions and knowledge base about buildings and architecture...you have made me looking a buildings with a more critical eye and I appreciate architecture even more now than ever. Are you planning one of your pub meets any time soon? Would really enjoy attending one and listening to all of you discuss Toronto!

Moved to general discussions where meets are usually set up.

AoD

That sounds interesting, I think I'll attend. Anybody else?

42, if you come on tuesday, say hello, i want to ask you something about maps.

I am cramming for the test now!

Shawn: will the ttc films be looped, or at least shown more than once? I will be at dinner beforehand with a couple of out-of-town friends, and I would like to know if we can lollygag over our meals before heading over. Any insight regarding the evening's schedule would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I dunno, i was wondering when to start the films (probably won't be looped). I sort of play it by ear, and see the mood of the crowd. When should i start them?

Well, if you're asking me Shawn, I'd say 9.30ish sounds civilized, but I have no idea if that's around when you were thinking...

Is that reasonable based on past experience?

9:30 sounds very civilized. Unless something else that night makes another time more civilized.

Fair enough - we will aim to be there by then in any case! Until Tuesday...

I'm there - after all, it's only a ride down the 501 from work.

I'm cramming for the tests as well, though since I won one already, I'll just play for fun against Interchange42.

Back