News   May 08, 2024
 326     0 
News   May 08, 2024
 827     2 
News   May 08, 2024
 500     0 

Multiplexes

1548 Queen West. Is it time to divide this thread? I would suggest ‘main street’ mixed-use multiple and those that are purely residential.

Or not. Lol

I would leave this multiplex thread for up to 4 units + garden / laneway suite (i.e. the new as of right everywhere residential), and create a new thread for "large multiplex" being 5 - 12 units, or mixed-use (like 3 apartments over retail). We'll see these types probably mostly on main streets, but to me better to divide by built form than location. But either could work fine.

I would leave this multiplex thread for up to 4 units + garden / laneway suite (i.e. the new as of right everywhere residential), and create a new thread for "large multiplex" being 5 - 12 units, or mixed-use (like 3 apartments over retail). We'll see these types probably mostly on main streets, but to me better to divide by built form than location. But either could work fine.
Great idea. BTW does anyone know the architect for the multiplex above? Looked on CofA and nothing. I find it interesting.

Ossington north of College is turning into Multiplexburg! Taken 5 May.

IMG_1667.jpeg

IMG_1668.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpeg
IMG_1670.jpeg

Back