159     2 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 370     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 415     0 

Miketoronto needs some posts deleted.

M

miketoronto

, Audio Convert Master 7.4.4.183, 27484, AudioGizmo Ringtone Creator 2.0.5, 812, AudioGrail (formerly K-MP3) 6.17.0.164, cjb, Aunsoft Free FLV Player 1.0, 818, Auslogics Registry Cleaner 1.3.9.145, 2086, AutoCAD OwnerGuard 10.1.8, 9858, Autumnal Reflections Wallpaper, neykpt, Autumn Lakes Screensaver, 8P, Autumn Leaves Wallpaper, 69983, Autumn Scenes screensaver, 975680, Autumn Woods Screensaver, 341, avast! Virus Definitions 4.x VPS 090704-0, dde, AviDemux 2.5.0, %), Avisynth Batch Scripter 1.0.1, 030, AVS DVD Authoring 1.3.3.45, 774, AVS DVD Player 2.4, 513776, Award Keylogger 1.7, msns, Awasu Personal Edition 2.4.1 Alpha 3 / 2.4 Final, pgx, Babylon Pro 8.0.0 (r29) , 79276, Baby Santa Wallpaper, %-)), BackupFly 2.1.2.1, mlpycq, Baseball screensaver, 759135, Batch Image Processor 2008 1.2.025, pzgdb, Batchrun 4.2.0.6, %DDD, BatchScanPlus 1.28, 8(((, BC In Out Board 10, kkhu, Beach Sunsets 2 Screensaver, kbqrs, Beautiful Fall Colors Screensaver, 98326, Beautiful Falls Screensaver, >:pPP, Beauty Guide 1.1, jioww, Beezzle, =DD, Bejeweled 2, 2684, Benubird PDF 1.4.0.1, gdoc, Best Baby Name 1.0, gwl, Best Cat Name 1.0, crsyh, Best Dog Name 1.0, obr, BestSync 2009 4.2.05, ptyo, Bible Scenes screensaver, :pPP, Bigasoft BlackBerry Ringtone Maker 1.4.7.3468, savq, Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker 1.4.7.3468, vjiz, Bikini.com - The Girls Wallpaper, iexjx, BitDefender 8 (Standard/Professional Plus) Virus Definitions July 03, 2009, rzspsb, BitDefender Virus Definitions July 03, 2009, 377, BitNami Coppermine Stack 1.4.25-1, :D, BitNami DjangoStack 1.0.2-0, 0957, BitNami Drupal Stack 6.12-2, =], BitNami eZPublish Stack 4.1.3-1, 678024, BitNami Joomla! Stack 1.5.11-2, 40320, BitNami MediaWiki Stack 1.15.0-1, %-], BitNami Moodle Stack 1.9.5-1, 790291,

Last edited:
Sorry Mike I don't have time to look through all the posts and delete yours.

Well Mike, there's something to be said about a person who stands up for what they believe. If you wrote it, you have to be able to back it up; too often politicians say one thing and deny it the next moment.

Now, that said if you don't want certain posts displayed on here anymore; that's fine by me. I know of no way to mass delete all your posts, and would have to do it on a post by post basis. Basically I (any mod/Billy) would have to search each thread and delete whatever you said.

That's pretty impractical, and time consuming for me; so instead what you have to do is locate whatever posts you don't like, and send me a e-mail through ezboard as to their location. If you try editing them yourself, you'll only raise the old thread to the top of the section, and flood the area unnecessarily. If I delete your posts, the topic will remain buried wherever it is. Understandably, I prefer it if you don't edit it yourself.

*Whew* I feel a bit like I'm working for Big Brother in the novel 1984. "mt post doubleplusgood refs church rewrite fullwise upsubantefiling"

Regardless, that's my offer; find what you don't like, send me the links, and I'll take care of it. Though I still say you should stick by your convictions.

miketoronto,

when you set up your ezboard account, did you use real information? (name, address etc.). If not, you have nothing to worry about.

cassiusa, he's used real information to plug his campaign.

If people have dirt on you and the election hasn't even started then maybe you are picking the wrong profession.

Haha. No mies, he isn't Canadian so he can't be Barbara Hall. Haven't you read the other posts? Anyways, he is running for councillor in Scarborough I think.

miketoronto,

How is the campaign going...do you have any (promotional) stuff that we can see?

You should have probably thought about what you were posting when you decided to run...

Mike

You're running in Scarborough Centre. Unless Steely Dan plans to come up and canvass against you, what are you worried about?

Mike:
If someone really wants to use the information against you, deleting posts is not likely to protect you. Once it's on the internet, it's on the internet. There are ways to save information on webpages (and sometimes even retrieve it after a page is taken offline).

What is more important is standing by your views and being true to yourself. If you still believe the things you wrote, you should not be afraid of voicing your opinions. Publicizing that you are trying to hide things you have said before (as you are doing here) is just asking for more trouble.

Did you look at my recommendations to you at the end of the Church St. thread? A lot of it is relevant to your participation in the election. As I mentioned before, your opinions show evidence of intolerance, and that is not something that many of us would find acceptable in a city councillor. If you stand by intolerance, then opposition to your candidacy is not "childish", but rather the kind of responsible action that many people on this forum agree we ought to see more often.

Good luck Mike in your run for councillor! The Internet can be a dangerous place to post your thoughts, something that may haunt all of us at some point, but from what I've seen you've never posted anything that may be offensive to anyone - arguable opinions, perhaps, but there's nothing wrong with that. Is this SteelyDan the same as the SSP forumer from Chicago - why does he care about your run which has nothing to do with him?

Back