News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 613     0 

Looking for other Learning Annex Expo / Trump attendees

Sir Novelty Fashion

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yes, I know, it was many months ago. But did anyone else here sign up to go see Donald Trump and/or the Learning Annex expo when it came to town?

I've had some funny experiences with them, involving unauthorized use of my credit card number, and I wanted to know if I'm the only one...

I saw reports about that conference on CBC... marketing scam dressed up as "power of positive thinking" seminar. How did you get hooked in to that?

I was reporting on the Trump appearance. Totally baffled by what I found when I got there. I thought the Learning Annex was a quaint collection of Macrame DIY seminars and whatnot, not telemarketer scam central.

Hmm. I thought FutureMayor was there, but I could be mixed up about that...

I was reporting on the Trump appearance. Totally baffled by what I found when I got there. I thought the Learning Annex was a quaint collection of Macrame DIY seminars and whatnot, not telemarketer scam central.

i heard they were selling really expensive information packages that show you how to be successful.

hope is the biggest commodity on the market. how much were they trading hope for on that day?

Back