News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.1K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 469     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Layout opinion - One Valhalla

they both face north, but i don't know the location of the project and its' surroundings.

there's no real difference in the 2 floorplans ... almost mirror images except B4 has a bump out resulting in a larger foyer.

although B4 plan says the LR/DR is wider, i think that's an error.
it is also closer to the elevators (and garbage shute?) than B3, so you may hear more background noise especially on such a low floor.

Very good eyes and comments, thank you cdr108. I will choose B3 then.

Last edited:
I love that the washrooms are located at the front of the unit, and the den is in the middle. I hate when the den is tucked away at the front of a unit since that is the furthest area from the windows. Washrooms have no need for natural light, so it makes more sense to have the den closer to the window than the bathroom. I took a look at a lot of the layouts for One Valhalla and they all look pretty decent.

While it's nice to have natural light in every room, this is not always possible with most condos.

I agree with Tuscani about placement of the den. Often the den is at the entrance. These layouts are great because they are to the side of the living area essentially making it a larger living area. Would rather have a small living room and den side by side making for a more spacious unit rather than a small living room against the window and a den on the other end at the entrance.

help, I think you made a good choice with B3. Any price difference between B3 and B4?

^Really? I miss living in a house where the bathroom has large windows with natural light. I try to leave the lights off as much as possible.

This isn't a house and no one is talking about a house here. Most condo's don't have windows in the bathroom, unless you're purchasing the penthouse. Its the one room where I would give up natural light.

Back