705     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.5K     1 

Late Night and All Night places

B

bizorky

There can never be enough of these for nightwalkers like me. Please list suggestions and experiences. No Tim Horton's or Coffee Times, please.

7 West on Charles Street has always been a personal favourite.

JASON :)

I love 7 West, but I've always wondered, where the heck else is there to go? I hope lots of people answer.

Vespa Lunch (do I have that right? I've never been in that place sober/non-high), Golden Griddle, and Papa Ceo's on Spadina, which is open till 4:00 am or something.

The Garden Restaurant on Dundas W is a good place to get late night Chinese food... open till 5 am or so...

Sneaky Dee's is open pretty late (bathurst and college if im not mistaken). pretty good food, they have great wings

If anyone knows anything about Insomnia (Annex), please post. I think it's open late - how's the food?

MichaelPFox,

Been to Insomnia a few times. Indeed they are open late, play some pretty decent music and have some internet stations as well. I've never tried the food, but they have a very large bar with an incredible drink selection. One of the better places in T.O. for martinis if that's your thing.

JASON :)

I've ate a few times at Insomnia - quite good on it own - magnificent for a place that stays open so late. Do go.

I'm an Insomnia regular. The food's quite good, and they have some good beer on tap. The kitchen's open until 4:00am.

Just down the street, Mel's Montreal Deli is open 24 hours.

Also go to insomnia quite a lot... the food is very good for a place that serves till 4 am. The ambiance is always great on weekends with good djs and an eclectic late night post bar crowd. If you want a great chocolate dessert try the one they call climax.....

A lesbian friend of mine ( :smokin ) mentioned to me that a cafe/bistro on Church St. is open 24hrs from Fri>Sun. I think it's called BLU. I drove past it one night and it looked cool. It was all orange! haha... j/k. It was blue.

Back