News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.6K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

Kotsy's Toronto Photos

^ ^ ^

out_of_10_1_large.jpg

link

My morning started with the latest news in The One thread... and this exquisite 5 minutes turned things around lol. Brilliant.

This is a few hours North of Toronto but I thought I'd share my short film on Harvest Festival 2023 here anyways. Shot entirely handheld with my phone, something I don't think I'll be doing again 😂

On the photo side, I've just launched an Etsy store that has some of my cityscape shots as fine art, semi-gloss and matte prints for sale. To celebrate the launch, I'm offering 30% off store-wide until January 6th. Any orders made by December 13th will also receive their order by Christmas. So if you have a few more gifts to take care of, this might be your solution! Finally, while I only have 30 photos currently for sale, I'm happy to add any other photos posted here on UT to anyone interested in something else.

Big thanks and happy holidays to everybody on here that has shared such kind feedback of my work over the years 🥰

^^ Nice to see that sub-culture still going strong. I frequented these things back in the 1990s. The music was more deep house and less electronic but much of the rest looks the same.

Back