News   May 06, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 717     1 

Holiday Towers Condos (Fram Homes) - Real Estate -

littlemonkey

Member Bio
Reaction score
There is a one day broker only sale tomorrow. Here are the details of the project. PM if you are interested in the event and I can send you details of pricing and floor plans.

Thanks

SUITE FEATURES
Luxurious finishes include choice of laminate wood plank flooring in foyer, living, dining, den, hallways and kitchen. 40 oz
broadloom in bedrooms. Imported ceramic or porcelain tile in bathroom and laundry. Stunning contemporary kitchen
featuring granite countertops with breakfast bars and ceramic tile backsplash, as per plan Five brand name stainless
steel appliances. Bathrooms feature relaxing soaker tub and custom crafted cabinets with cultured marble
countertop and integrated basin, as per plan. Full capacity stacked washer and dryer. White vertical blinds to provide
a pleasing exterior. Individually controlled centralized heating and cooling system.
BUILDING FEATURES
A masterplanned community consisting of four spectaciular shimmering glass & precast towers. Extensively
landscaped grounds featuring a central courtyard, walking/jogging paths, seasonal planting beds and outdoor patios
with BBQ’s. Full featured interior amenity areas include impressive two-storey lobby with 24 hour concierge, party
room with kitchen, bar & fireside lounge, dining room, fully equipped fitness & aerobic studio, spa-like pool area
including whirlpool, wading pool, steam room & lounge areas, billiards & games room, kids zone and two fully furnished
guest suites. Numerrous environtmentally sustainable features including a green roof.
DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
$2000.00 with offer, Balance to 5% in 30 days, 5% in 90 days, 5% in 180 days, and 10% on occupancy.
MAINTENANCE
$0.47 per square foot, including heat, air conditioning, water, building insurance, and the upkeep of the
common areas. Hydro metered separately.
TAXES
Estimated at approximately 1% of purchase price.
OCCUPANCY
April 2011
PARKING & LOCKER
One Parking Space included with each unit. --- Locker $3,000.00 extra

In my view it is more for the discussion of Real Estate.

In any event, I am beginning to see why realtors annoy people.

In my view it is more for the discussion of Real Estate.

In any event, I am beginning to see why realtors annoy people.

Sorry did not meant to annoy you, if the moderators feel that this section is not about also buying and selling real estate I will glady take my post down. I read the sticky in the Real Estate section and I don't think I am breaking the rules. So in my view, I think I do have a right to post new condo sales. You just can disregard my postings.

I have already gotten 3 PM's about King West Life, so some people actually appreciate the information :)

There is a one day broker only sale tomorrow. Here are the details of the project. PM if you are interested in the event and I can send you details of pricing and floor plans.

Thanks

SUITE FEATURES
Luxurious finishes include choice of laminate wood plank flooring in foyer, living, dining, den, hallways and kitchen. 40 oz
broadloom in bedrooms. Imported ceramic or porcelain tile in bathroom and laundry. Stunning contemporary kitchen
featuring granite countertops with breakfast bars and ceramic tile backsplash, as per plan Five brand name stainless
steel appliances. Bathrooms feature relaxing soaker tub and custom crafted cabinets with cultured marble
countertop and integrated basin, as per plan. Full capacity stacked washer and dryer. White vertical blinds to provide
a pleasing exterior. Individually controlled centralized heating and cooling system.
BUILDING FEATURES
A masterplanned community consisting of four spectaciular shimmering glass & precast towers. Extensively
landscaped grounds featuring a central courtyard, walking/jogging paths, seasonal planting beds and outdoor patios
with BBQ’s. Full featured interior amenity areas include impressive two-storey lobby with 24 hour concierge, party
room with kitchen, bar & fireside lounge, dining room, fully equipped fitness & aerobic studio, spa-like pool area
including whirlpool, wading pool, steam room & lounge areas, billiards & games room, kids zone and two fully furnished
guest suites. Numerrous environtmentally sustainable features including a green roof.
DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
$2000.00 with offer, Balance to 5% in 30 days, 5% in 90 days, 5% in 180 days, and 10% on occupancy.
MAINTENANCE
$0.47 per square foot, including heat, air conditioning, water, building insurance, and the upkeep of the
common areas. Hydro metered separately.
TAXES
Estimated at approximately 1% of purchase price.
OCCUPANCY
April 2011
PARKING & LOCKER
One Parking Space included with each unit. --- Locker $3,000.00 extra

I thought real estate was about location, location, location. And yet (although I may have simply missed it) I see no mention of where this development is located.

I thought real estate was about location, location, location. And yet (although I may have simply missed it) I see no mention of where this development is located.

sorry my bad...it is located at 2 Holiday Drive in Etobicoke...at the corner of West Mall and Holiday Drive.

I went by the site yesterday and the prices are around $350-$360 a sq foot, so much cheaper than downtown T.O., but the area has a lot of older apartment buildings and it is just off of the 427 highway. So I will warn you the area isn't that great but the prices reflect that.

If you still want to go there, PM me and I can take you anytime before the public launch.

Thanks

Back