News   Sep 18, 2024
 1.2K     6 
News   Sep 18, 2024
 608     0 
News   Sep 18, 2024
 636     1 

Great Fried Chicken Thread

The recent posts had me looking back at the older ones...............

And well.........the above is doing a pop-up in Toronto............this Saturday:

View attachment 588354

Just thought I'd mention it........

Tried it today. They had their original sandwich and Nashville Hot Sandwich on offer.

Didn't bring the camera, but I will post the menu description and a pic from their website gallery which looks fairly accurate to me.

1723925649536.png

1723925671214.png

Source for the above: https://www.btrmlk.ca/

The sandwich in-store was priced at $14.99 - no sides/drinks.

Meat is halal

Fully priced, but sandwich is as big as it looks, I struggled to finish it. Pretty decent. Chicken is breast meat, so not exceptionally flavourful on its own, but was decently juicy, great crunch factor, pickles held up ok, slaw was a bit unexceptional, but fine. At $12.99, I think it would fly, at $14.99, without sides.....I'd buy it again, but wouldn't be a regular thing.

Very tempted - I just need an excuse to be downtown on Saturday...

Were you there earlier than me? Because there were no biking booty shorts wearers in line for the sandwich or eating one at a table when I popped by.

Tried it today. They had their original sandwich and Nashville Hot Sandwich on offer.

Didn't bring the camera, but I will post the menu description and a pic from their website gallery which looks fairly accurate to me.

View attachment 588954

View attachment 588955

Were you there earlier than me? Because there were no biking booty shorts wearers in line for the sandwich or eating one at a table when I popped by.
HA! Unfortunately I wasn't able to go.

Back