News   Jul 22, 2024
 267     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 544     0 

Go watch the PERFECT LIFE, POOR ALEX THEATRE, NOW!!!!!!

M

miketoronto

I just got home from watching the PERFECT LIFE theatre show at the Poor Alex Theatre in the Annex.

This was my first time going to a small Toronto run theatre, and not the huge flashy King Street ones.

I have to say, I enjoyed the show. For a small theatre, the show was amazing. The singing, dancing, story line.

Go check it out. The tickets are 20 bucks. Or 12 bucks for students.

The show really is great. For more info click on

www.pooralextheatre.com/

And what better way to celebrate PRIDE week then to watch this show with deals with the issues of pleasing society, or being true to yourself, when it comes to being gay.

Plus the two guys who are the lead characters. Really hot. :)

So check it out. The music is great, and the whole show is written and everything by a Toronto resident.

Enjoy.

I would recommend Sunday Night Live at the Poor Alex on Sundays (I guess that was obvious) at around 9PM. The sketches are hit and miss, but for $5 it's great entertainment.

i have been meaning to go see this for the longest time. i met the writer/producer/lead actor while he was writing and composing this this (actually kinda dated hime for a bit) and he use to sing and perform some of the songs that are in it. i think it would be great to go see this musical, it started at buddys then to the st. lawerence center now the poor alex, it has been getting great reviews. cant believe i havent gone. when is it over?

Back