News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Do You Need a Realtor

Member Bio
Reaction score
Guests:

Rav Toor, Realtor
Gerry Pesut, Franchise Owner of the Property Guys

Competition Bureau recently pushed CREA to allow consumers have more access to the MLS when buying and selling property. Now that the MLS is more open. Realtors must work harder to become more valuable in the trading of real estate.

However, some have argued: The more you open up real estate trading to non-professionals the more likely there would be costly mistakes by inexperienced people. And we definitely don't want that right?

We need to become informed, this means we need to understand both sides of the debate. So watch Inside Toronto Real Estate Tonight at 7p.

Tune in and call 416.446.7090 and ask host Brian Persaud all your real estate questions. Inside Toronto Real Estate airs Wednesdays at 7:00 PM only on Rogers TV.

Repeats
Thursday 12:00p

www.RogersTV.com/ITRE <---Video content

Hi,

I am selling my condo privately. I have a potential buyer.

What documents should I prepare if the person would decide to buy my condo?

Before I was selling/buying properties only through agents, and I remember that when a contract is sighed , a certified cheque has to be issued to "In trust".

Thank you!

Hi,

I am selling my condo privately. I have a potential buyer.

What documents should I prepare if the person would decide to buy my condo?

Before I was selling/buying properties only through agents, and I remember that when a contract is sighed , a certified cheque has to be issued to "In trust".

Find a real-estate lawyer and ask them to prepare all the paperwork and handle exchange of money. Your buyer should do the same.

Back