News   Jul 12, 2024
 331     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 689     0 

condo townhouses pre-construction

holocron

Member Bio
Reaction score
hey all, I am looking at purchasing a town house condo pre-construction and I was wondering what the best strategy would be to track down all the current developments. I've had a look through the construction forum, and don't really see many town house developments.

any advice would be fantastic. I am looking downtown-ish.

go grab a NEW HOME & CONDO MAGAZINE from those yellow boxes on the street and flip through ... otherwise you'll just have to get an agent to work with you

good luck

hey all, I am looking at purchasing a town house condo pre-construction and I was wondering what the best strategy would be to track down all the current developments. I've had a look through the construction forum, and don't really see many town house developments.

Check out www.BuzzBuzzHome.com. There are three different types of development icons (condo, town, and house). Click on the search refinement buttons, and click "townhomes"... only the townhomes selling will show up.

It is free to use, and no signup necessary. If you register (just email address and name), you can "Buzz The Developer", which sends your email address directly to the developer on any project.

Alternatively, you can send me a private message with your requirements, and I can make some recommendations.

M.

Last edited:
Pre-construction condos and townhouses in Toronto

Hi holocron,

Connect yourself with a realtor like me who have access to VIP broker preview prices for most of new precontruction condos and townhouses. Most builders will first launch the sales through VIP brokers. You can get early release with the best price possible and save lots of money.

Contact me with your email address so that I will keep you posted for most of new preconstruction condo releases in Toronto.

Thanks.

Regards,

Simon Huang
Living Realty Inc. brokerage
cell 416-400-2363
email: simonhuang111@hotmail.com

Back