News   May 17, 2024
 2.4K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.6K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

Bushisms: U.S. leader sets standard for mangled phrases during presidency

:p

This would put you firmly in the camp of the John Birch Society, no?

(p.s.--if Obama is a NeoMarxist I can't even fathom where dear 'ol Jack Layton might be on your political spectrum. Does it wrap around and end up on the right again?)

Both Jack and B.O. would blow a trllion taxpayers bananas to ensure protection of their careers & ideology not to mention keep the needy 'sustained'. Think 'Fidel Castro Lite'.

Prez. Hussein may actually pull it off!

For the record i think both the Repulicrats and Demicans are
.....not good.

p.s.
it doesn't 'wrap around' you kinda fall off like a cliff -linear,you know

Aside from the clear indication that we should all take one giant step to the left when considering our ideologies I notice you didn't deny being a Bircher...

Aside from the clear indication that we should all take one giant step to the left when considering our ideologies I notice you didn't deny being a Bircher...

right of this irrelevant bircher character, left of God.

i dug up this classic Bushism;
(spoken in southern twang)
"you may be my cuzin but im still yer father"

Both Jack and B.O. would blow a trllion taxpayers bananas to ensure protection of their careers & ideology not to mention keep the needy 'sustained'. Think 'Fidel Castro Lite'.

Prez. Hussein may actually pull it off!

For the record i think both the Repulicrats and Demicans are
.....not good.

p.s.
it doesn't 'wrap around' you kinda fall off like a cliff -linear,you know

English please!

right of this irrelevant bircher character, left of God.

i dug up this classic Bushism;
(spoken in southern twang)
"you may be my cuzin but im still yer father"

If God were right of you he'd have woken up and done some more Old Testament smiting like he used to do in the good old days of a hands on authoritarian regime. Methinks he's playing the anarchist with all this chaotic "hands off human development" stuff, which might not go down so well with his left hand. But the part 'bout being right of ol' John Birch sounds 'bout, uh, right, especially the part about the woody fellow being irrelevant. :)

If God were right of you he'd have woken up and done some more Old Testament smiting like he used to do in the good old days of a hands on authoritarian regime. Methinks he's playing the anarchist with all this chaotic "hands off human development" stuff, which might not go down so well with his left hand. But the part 'bout being right of ol' John Birch sounds 'bout, uh, right, especially the part about the woody fellow being irrelevant. :)

Is this whole quote a Bushism?
I had to read it three times.. -still don't make sense.
-And he was a two termer...

Back