News   May 02, 2024
 810     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 417     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 327     0 

Best burger

When I actually got down to eating the thing, it wasn't that bad. Not the sort of thing you'd eat on a regular basis though, unless you want to give yourself a heart attack before the age of 30.
:x

When I was there, I asked one of the staff how many Coronary burgers they sold in a week, and the guy said it was around 25. Mostly skinny guys trying to prove to their friends that they could do it....

I can't believe nobody's mentioned People's on Dupont (and St. George). Their burgers are amazing, and their onion rings...like manna from heaven!!

Okay, I am going to brave the storm and try DANGEROUS DAN's this week. Can someone give me the price of the Cornary Burger? Does it come in a combo? With fries? Gimmie details details, details!! :D

Banghai and Others...

For those who did not believe me about Dangerous Dan's Colon Clogger, I present...

Colon Clogger: The Documentary

www.stupid.ca/features/20...colon.html
(Note: Quicktime Required)

Dangerous Dan's Colon Clogger:
1.5 pounds of ground beef
1/4 pound of bacon
1/4 pound of cheeze
2 fried eggs
Served with side of poutine and a shake.

cdl42 ..hahahaha ...that was so funny. I gotta try this place

best burger maybe not
but the bigest burger iv ever had was at wimpy's dinner
on younge street north of royal orchard.

I had the Coronary at Dangerous Dan's recently... very good... probably my favourite burger so far. The fried egg is a nice touch.

I wonder how much that one burger affects the arteries, etc. I'd be curious to see a study on that.

Back