Toronto 54-76 Brownlow | 187m | 59s | The Benvenuto Group | Sweeny &Co

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
The Lobbyist Registry tells us that this last lowrise, SFH section of Brownlow is in play.

Bousfields have registered to lobby on behalf of Malen Capital.

Existing:

1705588530099.png

Aerial:

1705588671844.png

Site size : ~ 29000ft2

Comments: Your precedent across the street is 59s. The site easily supports one tower, but with modest and well massed floor plates, 2 towers are plausible on this site. I don't see any obvious obstacle to a significant approval here.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to get a sneak peak lol

Pre-Application Community Consultation Meeting - 54-70 Brownlow Avenue

Wednesday, April 17, 2024 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
(UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Register for webinar

If you want to attend, register now. When your registration is approved, you'll receive an invitation to join the webinar.

Agenda

A Pre-Application Community Consultation Meeting to discuss the proposal at 54-70 Brownlow Avenue.

Yes. There is no formal application filed yet for the project. So it won't show up in the AIC.
I should add to my last post. I attended the Pre-App Consultation and they showed a concept plan for 59 storeys. 740 units (20% 2-bdrm, 10% 3-bdrm), somewhere around 115 parking spaces, 2sqm indoor and 2sqm outdoor amenity. No on-site parkland (its a small site area anyways). Arch design was fairly well progressed and looked almost ready for submission based on the floor plans they showed.

I should add to my last post. I attended the Pre-App Consultation and they showed a concept plan for 59 storeys. 740 units (20% 2-bdrm, 10% 3-bdrm), somewhere around 115 parking spaces, 2sqm indoor and 2sqm outdoor amenity.

Since we have the preliminary information, obviously subject to change, I will add the height to the title @Paclo

@HeartoftheTempest did you happen to make note of the architect?

Back