1.6K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 2.5K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 622     0 

300 Members !

B

billy corgan19982

I never thought the forum would get so big, so fast.

Wow. I think I was 7 or 8. Beside those that came over from skypage.com at the beginning I'm surprised how fast it grown. There seems to be a lot of new members in the last couple of months.

i just want to say i'm really impressed with the way the forum has grown. you guys are doing a great job! keep it up! i wonder why so many people don't contribute to the discussions though. i can't recall seing the names of three hundred different forumers on here.

I think a lot of people come mainly to hear the new news and opinions of the experienced lot (maybe 10 - 15 core people).

Besides, stating opinions that can be compared to theirs can be quite intimidating.

Well...their are also varying degrees of interest to factor in.

It took me a little while to become comfortable posting I admit, but one of the beauties is this is an anonymous forum. Intimidation factor can be reduced a little by promoting open-minded debate rather than confrontational exchanges.

Well, I think most of the posting here is non confrontational. The biggest exception is Are Be's transit plan... it causes confrontation whenever its mentioned because either side refuses to believe that the other is right, even slightly.

i just think this is a kewl spot to discuss architecture and our city. as a high school student i dont really get to do that, not alot of ppl interested in the feild in my skewl.

Does everyone in high school use the English language in this manner?

Back