239     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 324     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 934     1 

1.2 million visits!

A

AlchemisTO

Wow, Urban Toronto must have a higher ridership than St. Louis Transit! 1.2M visits in less than a year.

Numbers

I'm sure the original group of 30 or so who first came here make up about half those visits...

I know I alone must be somewhere in the 5% of total range, I'm on here every 10 minutes... lol... oh wait, that's pretty sad... :(

Re: Numbers

wow!

I would not be surprised if there were more city councilors and urban planners here then we think.

Everyday terms used here are starting to show up a city council.

Cereal Box - Anne Johston
Towers-In-A-Park - Denzil
RIGHT FIRGGIN THERE - Walker ;)

I wonder what the future holds for our little forum???

...these new 60-storey silver twin towers will be the tallest in North York, which will rise above a 8 storey glass and brick retail podium also connected to Sheppard Station. Billy Corgan of UrbanToronto, thinks it will be a great idea

"The new mixed-use towers will be an excellent addition to downtown North York, Their sleek design and attractive crown will make them a city landmark at the intersection."

The towers designed by local architect Leonard Machler are intended to blend into the existing community while at the same time add a bit of flare to the green glass and concrete slab condos which currently surrounded the intersection. City planners and residents are looking forward to working with the developer...

hahah :)

Are the above not terms that are common? I can't say I'd ever head them until I came to this message board but that's because I didn't really pay all that much attention to such things prior.

(with exception of the Are Be on of course)

LOL!

I'm not an architect, I'm a biochemist! :)

Same difference, right?

I though you were an expert on building materials. North York needs you so we can get something other then precast! :)

Hey, if people who matter poke around the forum and think about things - then this is a good thing- Kind of like going to a Library (That's Chapter's except you don't own the book

If we can get people "the people who can get things done" to think about issues which us citizens are talking about, its all good.

We have the potential to be mini mayors and actually make sense!

Back