Toronto Lower Don Lands Redevelopment | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

The style and execution is still graffiti, it's instead legal. So no, the parrot is not just resting here.
We don't need to play the pedant. By graffiti I'm referring to what the city calls vandalism. Yes, there's legal graffiti, which the city calls graffiti art, usually but not always murals. See info below.

https://www.toronto.ca/city-governm...iti-postering-signs/graffiti-art-in-the-city/

If we can stay on topic, I don't imagine anyone will get a legal permit to tag or otherwise spray graffiti onto the new white bridges in the Portlands.

Last edited:
We don't need to play the pedant. By graffiti I'm referring to what the city calls vandalism. Yes, there's legal graffiti, which the city calls graffiti art, usually but not always murals. See info below.

https://www.toronto.ca/city-governm...iti-postering-signs/graffiti-art-in-the-city/

If we can stay on topic, I don't imagine anyone will get a legal permit to tag or otherwise spray graffiti onto the new white bridges in the Portlands.
You where stating it wasn't graffiti when it was. And yes, vandalism is what we are actually talking about here, which also includes unauthorized graffiti...so there is no disagreement here. Or least by the books.

I'll save your more problematic views of "human garbage" and "us vs. them" for another day...

...which was a weird hill to climb on after providing viable proactive alternatives in dealing with the illegal stuff in the links.

Anywhoose, thnkx for you time! /bows

The Viking cruise ships are back for the season. Shown moored here this evening is the Viking Polaris. Shot from my balcony in the Distillery.

20240510_192505 (1).jpg

20240510_184527.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! From downtown Toronto! I need to go out tonight and look. Should be another great show tonight.
Unfortunately, Mother Nature is going to kibosh that idea (for virtually all of southern Ontario).. This weather model map (depicting cloud) of southern Ontario valid at midnight (white is bad (cloud); dark is good (clear)). Also the index shows the geomagnetic storm sloshing around (last night we were touching the red zone…good for Northern Lights and @Northern Light 😄).But it should continue to slosh for hopefully a few more days before abating. For giggles, I used Meta AI for the third image. 🤪 (AI could learn a thing or three from UT: that skyline looks ridiculous).

A318F3CC-FB53-47F9-9124-7C2890E3FBA7.jpeg

24319809-3B29-49EA-B4E7-974CBDC16E88.jpeg

85D2B5C5-DA89-45FC-8085-33910712C25F.jpeg

Last edited:
For giggles, I used Meta AI for the third image. 🤪 (AI could learn a thing or three from UT: that skyline looks ridiculous).
...and besides, auras wouldn't look that green to the unaided eye. That's always been an artifact of many cameras. Granted, jxmith-san's camera seems to have captured close to what we would see though viewing green based auras.

Back