1.7K     0 
News   Jun 07, 2024
 3.7K     8 
News   Jun 07, 2024
 2.6K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 revenues of CAD 9.9 million, gross profit of CAD 4.9 million. 3 million in total assets, relatively small potatoes but if it's well-run with steady clients, you can basically put a chimp in charge of the business and the rest is auto-pilot. Filing headquarters is in Illinois, *not* Ontario (likely for tax purposes).

Source? I heard they saw 100 million in sales.

don't worry about me, I'm not the one who had teams of lawyers going over info for months before publishing

I was named, mentioned here & now I just wanted to clear up a few rumours here.

if I'm trolling you, then so is the article I suppose

Be patient, delicate situation, but I've given a screencap of someone who would have no reason to lie.. so confirm

Rob Ford's lawyer says Toronto mayor ‘considering’ entering rehab

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/F...considering+entering+rehab/9143279/story.html

At this point, that would be the best thing for Ford to do from a PR and political perspective so I hope he doesn't do it. This whole thing is coming to a boil next week when Council will ask the Province to remove him and it'll be an important landmark precedent that needs to happen if we are to rid ourselves of Ford and future Mayors like him. Also, it would be best for him to conveniently be off in rehab when the wiretaps hit because he won't have to be here to apologize once again.

I hope that he just soldiers on in his own pigheaded manner and sticks his foot in every trap along the way. We need this. Toronto needs this.

The media need to take the spotlight away from substance abuse issues ASAP.

You can't 'cure' links to organised criminals with rehab. Ford betrayed the trust of Torontonians and would continue to hang out with drugs and firearm traffickers had the police and the media not intervened.

This is someone who wants to fire people for sleeping on the job once, possibly at lunch time.

Please, for the sake of the city's future, stop talking about crack and alcohol, and start talking about extorsion, crack houses, and convicted gun traffickers.

Yeah that CityNews was terrible.

You do remember that Haines got bounced from being the CTV Weekend Anchor for making an on-air/open mic comment about a lady in a wheelchair - sorry - it was a composite bad taste gag. Its on Youtube... She's probably not as free wheeling as she might have been due to this...

don't worry about me, I'm not the one who had teams of lawyers going over info for months before publishing

I was named, mentioned here & now I just wanted to clear up a few rumours here.

if I'm trolling you, then so is the article I suppose

Be patient, delicate situation, but I've given a screencap of someone who would have no reason to lie.. so confirm

Just a couple of technical points, I hope it's not too much of a derail.

The site at http://goonies.bugs3.com/ was re-registered just after the VICE story leaked, just a little while before you posted your cell pic of the browser.

In the cell pic there's no .htaccess* file in the /Locked folder you tweeted the image showing the directory listing of, how was the folder "locked"? It appears to be publicly browsable in the image, just as it is now. The only difference is that some of the file no longer appear.

When was the cellphone pic taken? Since it's been re-hosted the time and date metadata have been stripped, same with the other cell pics of screens you've posted.

*This file is used to restrict access to folders on a webserver completely, partially, or with a password.

I guess it would be easier to confirm with images that actually show something, or don't have the metadata stripped. Or you could post some info that hasn't been published but is trivially verifiable.

I don't think the province will step in. Ford hasn't been found guilty, let alone charged, of any crimes. It would set a deadly precedent for the rest of Ontario. The mayor of London was found guilty. Why is he not being removed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back