Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

I actually didn't see your post until just now SkyJacked. If anything you are an impossible act to follow! Your photos as well as your passion for your work inspire us all :D

9 March 2013: I went looking for SkyJacked but instead found a bunch of 519ers milling about--hockey game tonight?

rps20130309205052.jpg

LTower crane at sunset

Very nice watercolor effect by truszphoto found on flickr:

8532389970_fce03a29f9_b.jpg

This is the text truszphoto added: "You should follow @SkyJacked793 (on Twitter, if you don't already) to see some fantastic Toronto landscapes from far above the rooftops."

Last edited:
I was home looking for this from Jan. 30. Where does the TV go?

IMG_2612.jpg

can't explain how amazing this space is/will be. I've always had a thing for 2 storey spaces high up in buildings. (shangri-la and Trump have similar spaces)

out of all the tall residential projects thus far, L tower definitely leads the pack in terms of all around unobstructed views (and future proof views). Hopefully eventually we'll get pics of the space furnished and blinged out!

someMidTowner:

That first image of yours in post #4617 is remarkable, but I suppose a lot of credit has to go to the L-tower itself. It looks striking from that vantage point. I hope that Backstage doesn't detract from or impede the sightlines of L-Tower too much. I doubt that it will. I believe that Backstage will be just slightly taller than the Esplanade flatiron building.

Back