Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

UPDATE

Phase 1 buyers will be called to choose finishes in mid-March early May, everything appears to be on schedule for September 15 2012 move in. Also the website has been updated, looks like they are ready to launch Phase 2 of Fuse condos this spring.

Anyone have some updated construction pics?

UPDATE

Phase 1 buyers will be called to choose finishes in mid-March early May, everything appears to be on schedule for September 15 2012 move in. Also the website has been updated, looks like they are ready to launch Phase 2 of Fuse condos this spring.

Anyone have some updated construction pics?

That's good to hear. Here's a pic from Dec. 4th. Inch by inch... I'll try for some different angles next time.

attachment.php

Thanks for the updates everyone. Looks like this time next year we just might be celebrating in our units our first Christmas in our place. Will be nice to finally meet some of the names to faces on here.

I went by the site Saturday night, and although I didn't take a picture, i was amazed at the progress. The walls on the north side of the site now go higher than the outside wall/barrier! I'll try to go back this week and take a picture.

Hey everyone, just wanted to take a quick moment to wish my future neighbours and possibly new friends a Happy New Year and here's to seeing you all in just over 8 months.

Back