Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Yeah, surely you weren't attracted by marketing like this:

DJT_472x123.jpg

What a joke! I would probably take a Gordon Ramsay luxury hotel more seriously.

Celebrity Chef Condos From The 700's.

gordon_ramsay-7308341.jpg

January 15

They were pouring the concrete for the ground level lobby floor. From the corner of Bay and Adelaide looking southeast.
3202960104_329b169066_b.jpg

From Adelaide looking at the northeast corner.
3202960110_1a188e56ea_b.jpg

3202960122_908fdd40d1_b.jpg

The turntable area is no longer visible. They brought in a Pumpcrete truck for the lobby floor.
3202960130_36c1aa0511_b.jpg

Yeah, surely you weren't attracted by marketing like this:

DJT_472x123.jpg

What a joke! I would probably take a Gordon Ramsay luxury hotel more seriously.

Celebrity Chef Condos From The 700's.

Maybe this kind of marketing would be preferrable?
ivankatrump.jpg

I thought that concrete couldn't be poured in really low temperatures. These last few days was always under -10. I though temperature was the reason that pretty much all projects have zero progress. That is, except trump, really great progress here.

How does an ogre like Trump produce an offspring that looks like Ivanka? I just don't get it. Methinks Mrs. Trump had some very "personal" training in the mid 80s.

It's good to see the "Trump will get capped at ground floor" rumours were untrue. It will add some nice density to downtown.

i want ivanka to come with trump tower. anyway, yes, this building will add some density downtown, and i think generally, it is very good looking.

still, i'd love to see the towers in the financial district spread out a bit more. a la chicago i suppose. pulling off say, nyc or shanghai is impossible.

ok, so the parking lot at bay and front, right next to the acc, has that been purchased for development? a perfect spot for a future business tower. and what about the parking lot at yonge and front, which i believe belongs to the toronto star?

Hopefully TTT hotel gets a 5 Diamond rating but i wont be surprised if they don't. Having stayed in two Trump Hotels. (Trump Vegas and Trump Tower NYC) I found the rooms and service were below average for a "5 star hotel" My last visit to vegas i stayed at the new Trump Tower Las Vegas. Very disappointing! for a new hotel the room didn't have the top of the line beds and sheets that i expected and i found some of the decor very similar to a 3 to 4 star hotel. I normally stay at the Signature at the MGM it's a gated luxury condo/hotel it's outstanding!

It's good to see the "Trump will get capped at ground floor" rumours were untrue.

Not that I believe those rumours - at all - but how have they been proven untrue? They haven't even finished the ground floor yet.

Does capping at the ground floor involve something else that they're not doing?

Not that I believe those rumours - at all - but how have they been proven untrue? They haven't even finished the ground floor yet.

Does capping at the ground floor involve something else that they're not doing?

Im so sick of people coming on each and every project preaching doom and gloom "hey - this one could stop at any moment, look out". Drop dead already. We're all well aware of the fact there is a recession going on. If you can't think of anything also to talk about then your on the wrong thread.

Back