Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Absolutely remarkable photo, Caltrane! Like a piece of art.
Thats a framer.

This building sure has taken on an attractive presence since the glass went on. A nice addition to the skyline. Very sleek looking. So what happened to 'those' earlier buildings behind it. Practice makes perfect?
We sure could use a few more big ones like this one in key areas to fill a couple of 'holes' in the skyline.

They are taking down all of the hoarding along the east side of Bay St and along the north part of the Success Podium and replacing it with temporary fencing. Recently they added some glass store fronts to the north east corner of the podium. What an amazing place for a Tim's, or a Gateway. I know they want to get a more direct route to ACC from the north side of Pinnacle since a lot of cars use the parking garage for events at ACC. They have also been furiously working on the parking garage under Success 1 and 2. I'm assuming they want to open that up to ACC parking as well. They charge $25 for hockey parking, $20 for basketball games and $15 for other events. With the north side open there will be direct access to Bay and Lakeshore Blvd.

It is incredible how tall this one is. You get a great view of it heading into downtown on the Gardiner. It is mostly hidden by CityPlace until you get to Spadina then there she is.

3188360750_8ff138963c_o.jpg

from AlanJames2006 at www.flickr.com

wow, that is a very, intriguing and deceptive angle, especially in the dark.

the shots we are generally familiar with, that is, the ones from centre island, always have success appearing far more east.

It looks like it has in that picture hasn't it?

I think it's all but topped out now.

In that picture, the Westin Harbour Castle looks OK. The complex looks soo much lighter than the Torstar Building. LOL, sometimes I feel like the only one who doesn't think these buildings are overly bad. I just dont mind them

Back