Toronto London On The Esplanade Condos | 102.1m | 33s | Cityzen | Burka

Sept 25 2008 Update

From Gardiner Westbound ... west tower rising, while east tower is hiding

IMG_2157.jpg

Great Picture.
Kinda jumps out at ya looking down Front. Wow.
Say...Cdn. National..Whats that beside your handle? Looks like a flux capacitor to me.:)

Okay Treehugs, here's the deal.

All of the posts that you made that included political ranting, and all of the responses are gone. That includes all of the discussion with other members: essentially anything that was pulling this thread away from being about London on the Esplanade.

If you want to stay on this forum, then keep Projects and Construction about the projects. If you want to air your political views, then do it in the Politics subforum. Any more political rants outside of the Politics subforum will result in your banning.

There are rules for posting on this Forum, ones meant to make UT an enjoyable place for its members. Please look them up.

I apologize to any other members if they are upset that some of their posts were removed in this process, but I hope you will agree it was worth it to get this thread back on track. I also apologize for having let it get this far - I am away from TO at the moment and have not had the time required to monitor this closely - and who knew this thread would get so far out of line so fast.

Pics

Ahhh well! Now that all the dust and feathers seems to have settled, :)View attachment 766

View attachment 767
..How about a couple of pics to compliment Canadian National's great shot from Front St.
One from Scott St. looking south and one from Church St., north of Esplanade peeking over the 1 storey restaurants there.

Attachments

• london10.10.08 001.jpg
    london10.10.08 001.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 252
  • london10.10.08 005.jpg
    london10.10.08 005.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 249
Is it just me or does that Scott St. photo have a kind of New York feel to it?

Is it just me or does that Scott St. photo have a kind of New York feel to it?

Nope not just you, I would totally agree. If you didn't look all the way around you and your view was simply that picture, it could be misconstrued as some area near Greenwich or Soho, or even somewhere near the south end of central Park around 58th or so, around midtown west.

Back