Toronto Telus House - 25 York Street | 136.24m | 30s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

2911467568_14afa0db69_o.jpg

really? I'd suggest the essence of this forum is different for each member. Some people like to discuss architectural merits or lack there of, urbanity, built form etc. sure we are all interested in the finished height and floor count, but I am baffled why so many people continually ask how many more floors. being knowledgeable about projects is a good start (what the finished floor count will be etc) if you are not sure there is a handy Development Index thread at the top of P+C. Then just count for yourself when people provide images of the current height. A simple math calculation will give you the answer you seek...

^Word

I know this is a lot of work, and I know I won't be doing it, but what about the first page of each thread having a rendering, height, start/completion date, so all a person would have to do is simply go to first page of any thread for that exact info.

from Page 1: (almost complete info)

Developer: Menkes Developments Ltd., Hospitals of Ontario
Pension Plan (HOOPP) and Halcyon Partners Fund
Architect: Adamson Associates Architects
Sweeny, Sterling, Finlayson & Co. Architects
Planning Docs:
Designation: Office
Expected Occupancy: January 2009
Height:
Floors: 30
Size: 780,000 square feet
Value: $250 million

From the south, it looks like residents of the MLS towers who work in the Telus building will be able to reach out their windows to turn their office computers off, should they forget.

Don't know how much the Telus signage will be visible... that block is jammed.

Man, this project is coming along much better than I thought it was going to. I'm really pleased with the quality of the glass on this, MLS, BA, and RBC. It seemed to be much better than what I had seen from the renderings(although those were just renderings). Heres hoping to the same quality in the Ritz, and Shangri-La!

October 4th Update

Northwest
IMG_2312.jpg

Southwest
IMG_2323.jpg

Back