Toronto Lakeside Residences | 158m | 49s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Don’t forget the trees.

IMG_6428.jpeg

Well at least, there is some activity on the site in the last 10 days. I don't think they would be doing this to play with their tractor toys. Something prompted them to mobilize the equipment, especially before the Christmas holidays. I hope that is a good sign. I wish the Pinnacle would be a little more open about their planed activities', Thank you for sharing the photos

Presumably they are using the very old 'soil remediation' excavation permits they got to dig their 'lake'
They have got the Permit to do the excavation. They have to do the 4-level below ground excavation for the parking. And thereafter, the City will inspect and give the Foundation Permit. The application for the Foundation has already been made and is pending the full excavation. Maybe the activities we are seeing on the site is related to the excavation.

Reactions: AHK
They have got the Permit to do the excavation.

On what basis do you draw this conclusion?

I don't see any evidence of a shoring permit.

1702226073757.png

1702226089997.png

A shoring permit would typically end SHO

Shoring permits are often conditional or partial.

I examined each permit above, none have been issued, including 'drain and site service' which would generally pre-date any shoring permit in the process.

Reactions: DSC
...er, not sure what's going on here. There looks to be significant shoring that took place from the original developer scrawling back...so would the current developer need re-aply for something that's already been said and done, unless the new developer is planning to make significant changes to it?

...er, not sure what's going on here. There looks to be significant shoring that took place from the original developer scrawling back...so would the current developer need re-aply for something that's already been said and done, unless the new developer is planning to make significant changes to it?
Don't see the any changes to the shoring and excavation which have already approved unless there will be less parking. If there is less parking, the hole will not be as deep as planned, which is no big deal.

What gets built in the hole can change if there are any changes to the design as to what will take place for the site now.

Don't see the any changes to the shoring and excavation which have already approved unless there will be less parking. If there is less parking, the hole will not be as deep as planned, which is no big deal.

What gets built in the hole can change if there are any changes to the design as to what will take place for the site now.
Drum: What is being discussed is whether or not there ARE any shoring or foundation permits yet issued (or applied for). Their Drain & Site Service permit is 'pending' and work is certainly going on in anticipation of it. As @Northern Light said above, there is no Shoring Permit listed for this address online.

Back