Toronto KING Toronto | 57.6m | 16s | Westbank | Bjarke Ingels Group

Level seven columns going up. I guess that we will see a tapering soon. Taken November 30.

IMG_5448.jpeg
IMG_5449.jpeg

There is a new article in the G&M about Westbank's financial problems. Can't access it so don't know if it is new information or a rehash.

There is a new article in the G&M about Westbank's financial problems. Can't access it so don't know if it is new information or a rehash.

Archived version for those who can't access at G&M:

Westbank also had a response to this, I think something to the idea that this is common for every developer to have liens from contractors and we're fine (paraphrasing)

December 6 - Westbank's travails nothwithstanding, a lot of activity at the King Toronto site today. Both tower cranes working away, as can be seen in the first of the photos below. The second photo shows the look right through to one of The Well residential buildings.

1000002642.jpg

1000002641.jpg

1000002643.jpg

And from the Wellington side:

1000002670.jpg

In the latest notice I received from WestBank was that my new tentative occupancy will be extended to September 26, 2024 (was May 1 of this year).
Though construction is moving along very nicely, with the complexity of the construction and detailing and that 70% of the units are unique I expect completion won’t be until spring of 2025.
My crystal ball tells me early or mid 2025 :)
We're about halfway up - the highest 'peaks' are 16-18F and those floors have very few units. There's also no 4F, 13F, 14F for anyone counting the levels.

Back