Toronto Bohemian Embassy Flats + Lofts | ?m | 19s | Pemberton | P + S / IBI

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
If Wilhelm Gottsreich Sigismond von Ormstein, Grand Duke of Cassel-Felstein, were a real person, he might buy a unit here.

July 16

Looking northwest towards Queen West and the Gladstone Hotel.
2675206693_530229c24b_b.jpg

2675206705_f5a5aeebc1_b.jpg

From Queen looking southeast. The Westside Gallery Lofts yellow excavator is visible in the background on the right.
2675206737_372d38de67_b.jpg

48 abell is a different project/developer. The pit includes both phase 1 (tower in behind midrrise block) and phase two ("Gallery Lofts" in front of 48 abell) The strip plaza beside the Sudbury Street extension could be next followed by the sales centre site. Baywood certainly likes the neighbourhood.

'drive by shooting' sounds so wrong ... it reminds me of the news

judging from the photos, I guess there is a P3 level?

13 September 2008 photo update

A (bad attempt at a) Pano-view:

pano-2.jpg

After viewing most of the QWAC exhibits, it had really begun to pour with rain. To escape the wet, I pop inside the Boho sales centre and waste an associate's time.:) (A couple was in there closing a deal: who the hell would buy a condo in today's bubble market?) Some shots of the model:

Then I notice the kitchen: Paris Kitchens, which in another thread (Vu by Aspen Ridge) buyers are pissed off that the developer switched Paris Kitchens to Frendel cabinets. I wonder if this is the (really flimsy cheap pos quality!) design in question?

Status Update - 080927

drive-by shots

Back