Mississauga 60 Dundas Street East | 106.97m | 29s | Almega | Chamberlain

My nominee for the 2022 "Incredibly Stupid Balcony Pattern Instead of Architecture Award" 🏆

And it ain't easy to win that cup either.

Hard to believe someone gets paid to do this.

It doesn't seem like the most desirable neighbourhood, IMHO.
There's always Oakville... :D
Oakville has moved on to condos as well. Far less McMansions being built in general. Anyways I tend to think if people want to live in a certain city they will find housing which fits their needs. Location is often the largest factor

I agree this is not the area I would have at the top of my misssissauga list. That said it will have a brt. A lrt. And a go station. And it is close to the qew. There is some good of the area. At the very least that go station development will sell out and will kick start revamping the area.

Oakville has moved on to condos as well. Far less McMansions being built in general. Anyways I tend to think if people want to live in a certain city they will find housing which fits their needs. Location is often the largest factor

I agree this is not the area I would have at the top of my misssissauga list. That said it will have a brt. A lrt. And a go station. And it is close to the qew. There is some good of the area. At the very least that go station development will sell out and will kick start revamping the area.

What do you mean by McMansions? Teardown and rebuild or new subdivisions? If it's the former, Mississauga being built out won't matter much.

Sorry to bump this thread without any pictures, but has this project been approved or any news. Also how do I check the status of approval for projects, is there a website for that?

Sorry to bump this thread without any pictures, but has this project been approved or any news. Also how do I check the status of approval for projects, is there a website for that?
Hasn't been to planning and development nor had an community meeting yet

Still early

I bet the local councillor is having a meltdown over this.
No kidding as he is useless. Council will want to cut cut and only have to look what happen at Dundas and Confederation mess,

Reduced from 36, 33 & 29 storeys to 29, 27 & 16 storeys. Height is now 102.3 metres for the tallest building.

Resubmission available here under "60 Dundas Street East"
Architectural Drawings
Urban Design Study
Cover Letter/Planning Addendum

Renderings-OZOPA-22-16-W7-December-2022_Page_02.jpg
Renderings-OZOPA-22-16-W7-December-2022_Page_03.jpg
Renderings-OZOPA-22-16-W7-December-2022_Page_05.jpg

Renderings-OZOPA-22-16-W7-December-2022_Page_08.jpg

Renderings-OZOPA-22-16-W7-December-2022_Page_11.jpg

Renderings-OZOPA-22-16-W7-December-2022_Page_01.jpg
Renderings-OZOPA-22-16-W7-December-2022_Page_04.jpg
Renderings-OZOPA-22-16-W7-December-2022_Page_06.jpg