News   May 06, 2024
 201     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 735     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 592     1 

Liberty On The Park (Liberty Village, CanAlfa, 15s)

zoom5566

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I didn't see a thread for this project so I thought I would start one so owners or potential owners could get more information on this project. I didn't want to have this info mixed in with the LVT thread.

So does anyone know when they are planning to break ground for Liberty on the Park?

As well, someone mentioned in the LVT thread that Canalfa might have some trouble financing. Anyone have updates or news that they would like to share? Most of their projects were sold out pretty quick I believe.

They were supposed to break ground at the end of the month. But from what I have heard that's been delayed 5-7 months.

So is Liberty on the Park going to be built along side the same time as LVT and the other projects?

Looks like all those buildings will be delayed for quite some time.

I read in other thread, a guy bought at LVT and he estimates that occupancy may be almost 2 years late for him. Although, LVT is a much larger project than Liberty on the Park to build.

Any other owners of this project? or just anyone with more news or info on this project, please check in and share :)

Demolition well underway*

2769007993_05eeecabd9_o.jpg

*kidding

They have been working on the patio and sidewalks, etc around the old chapel building. That is what the machinery is for.

I believe CGM is joking as if you look he put a "*" at the end of the Demolition well underway* and then in small print under the image it says *kidding

So does anyone know when they are planning to break ground for Liberty on the Park?

They are estimating Spring 2008...

As well, someone mentioned in the LVT thread that Canalfa might have some trouble financing. Anyone have updates or news that they would like to share? Most of their projects were sold out pretty quick I believe.

I wouldn't worry about Canalfa having financing issues. They have owned this property for over 20 years and will do everything in their power to complete their vision of Liberty Village. There have been delays with their first 2 towers but that had a lot to do with issues outside of financing. All I can say is stay patient, Liberty on the Park is a great investment and even though there might be a delay it will be worth the wait. In my eyes this building has the best location in Liberty Village! That being said, if you are banking on them being ready by Spring 2011 you may be disappointed....

I wouldn't worry about Canalfa having financing issues. They have owned this property for over 20 years and will do everything in their power to complete their vision of Liberty Village. There have been delays with their first 2 towers but that had a lot to do with issues outside of financing. All I can say is stay patient, Liberty on the Park is a great investment and even though there might be a delay it will be worth the wait. In my eyes this building has the best location in Liberty Village! That being said, if you are banking on them being ready by Spring 2011 you may be disappointed....

Don't you mean Spring 2010 and not 2011? They are being sold now with a tentative Spring 2010 move in (which I know is not possible).

Good news about the investment in that property. I bought a PH there. :)

Back