IMG_9320.jpg

IMG_9321.jpg

IMG_9322.jpg

IMG_9325.jpg

IMG_9326.jpg

IMG_9330.jpg
yay more garbage bag buildings

Working on the 3rd floor...102 more to go! 🙀
Almost 3% of the way into claiming the Guinness World Record for tallest residential building by floor count!

@Contra

It would be good to begin creating progress schematics for Sky Tower.

Almost 3% of the way into claiming the Guinness World Record for tallest residential building by floor count!
...or in a tower of that height. I have a bad feeling though that any buyer who's over 6 feet is going to have that bumping their heads on the ceiling beams Escape To The County stye though. >.<

The top 10 floors haven't been approved yet.
I'm basing on what is stated in the header here. To which is what the developer is officially aiming for...until said developer has exhausted all their legal options in getting that height, I'm going with that which is stated. Hope you don't mind. 😺

@Contra

It would be good to begin creating progress schematics for Sky Tower.
Life has been quite hectic but I'll see what I can do 😉

How come those 3 balconies around the middle appear darker than the rest? Is this temporary or part of the final product? Kind of throws of the design.

I'm guessing those floors house mechanical rooms that require higher ceilings. The darker part is the glazing used to cover the extra height.

or

It's just the angle the photos were taken at.

Back