Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

I thought it was part of the cantilevered box construction, but you might be right Edward- it kind of looks like a section of the facade construction...

On another note, these two have picked up speed and are really gunning ahead- I was down there just the other day and walked between the two sites- as much as I dislike the ACC, the addition of MLS and Telus will make the experience of getting to the arena a hell of a lot more interesting-no more bland parking surfaces..

p5

July 30

Crappy iPhone photos taken July 30

Includes pics of the Telus union tower too.

2720255221_ec928fd966.jpg

2721079616_ba200b6dc2.jpg

2720255697_941bc3afd6.jpg

2721079752_278ac21acc.jpg

July 30

The temporary ramp is completely demolished and construction continues on the east side.
2721650266_b0a69b3904_b.jpg

Great photos!

I didn't know there is going to be a Longo's built in it. That's pretty awesome :)

I find it funny that the Ice condos have a sign in front of this development.

I believe lanterra is behind MLS and ICE. - They are just trying to get a jump start on their sales marketing.....

At least that's what it looks like to me.

Oh I was thinking that might be the reason for it. I just didn't remember seeing Lanterra anywhere for the Ice condos.

Looks like Roxul. It's a semi-rigid insulation, pretty common stuff. Some kind of panel or glass will be installed over top of it.

That is the tower they have started on, right? I'm a bit confused with the podium. I thought it was going to be around the entire thing and much bigger than one floor. Or is that bigger portion only going to be in the front facing the ACC where the 'plaza' will be?

Back