Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

If the south side is at the same level as the Gardiner now, then my bad.

I think it will be 8 or 9 storeys. Check out Page + Steele's website for some MLS images, and some ACC expansion images as well.

Was in the area yesterday, from the TD Centre I could see that they are working on the 6th floor of the 'tower' portion (approx = 15th floor since 9 podium levels?)

just incase anyone thought that MLS was going to be a small condo....

(from Delirum at SSP)

Picture051.jpg

Interesting that you should post that pic Cal... I drove back from Niagara last night and glimpsed the site from the Gardening Expressway, superimposed the 2 towers/site plan on to that "glimpse"... and thought, shitskabob... Telus is going to be invisible. Not really, but almost.

I have been amazed to see how much these two have finally picked up speed on my last 2 trips into the city! Really getting some sense now of how much this entire section of the former rail lands will completely change the face of the city...

Despite some of the banality of some of the developments in this area, I do love watching this former wasteland fill-in and intensify. It is like watching SimCity in real life. Great photo.

Back